Going to the Doctor
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This delightful book shows very young children what happens on a visit to the doctor. Jenny and Jack are treated for a sore throat and a bruised arm, and Joey has an inoculation. The charming illustrations are full of amusing details for adults and children to talk about, and slightly older children can read the simple text alone. There is also a little yellow duck to find on each double page. ("First Experiences...are ideally suited to reading to young children, for sharing ideas with slightly
- For parents, grandparents, and caregivers with Babies 0-12 months - Enjoy 40+ award-winning developmentally-stimulating activities for you and baby
- Use what you have at home - No need for extra materials, expensive subscriptions, trips to the craft store, or hours or preparation
- Contains two high-contrast cards - Stimulate infant vision development from day one
- Baby-safe materials - Our durable materials feature soft-touch printing with water-resistant lamination. All materials have been lab-tested and are certified free from BPA, lead and phthalates. CPSC Certified 2022
- Diaper bag ready - Our flexible binding clip makes it easy to bring wherever you go
- Individual cards measure 7" x 4.5" and weigh approx. 13oz.
- Shipping weight including product packaging is ~15 oz.
- Ships within 1-2 business days
- Ships in our fully recyclable and corrugated cardboard packaging.
We Value Safety
- All parents, grandparents, caregivers, customers, or users of Curious Baby™ must ensure strict supervision of the child at all times during all activities
- Please review our safety recommendations before purchase
As seen in
New parents. We're here for you.
Rooted in Research
We want you to be confident in the quality of education and research that went into the selection and design of our materials.
Each of our books has passed multiple rounds of reviews and adjustments by our medical review team.
This amazing team is made up of:
✔️ Board-certified pediatricians
✔️ Pediatric nurse practitioners
✔️ Occupational and physical therapists
✔️ Speech-language pathologists
✔️ Child psychologists
✔️ Curriculum designers
✔️ Early-childhood educators
✔️ Real moms and dads
Feel Confident with Playtime
How does the "Love it or Return It Guarantee" work?
- 100% money back guaranteed (including shipping) on all activity card purchases for up to 30 days after your order was delivered.
- If the cards are returned after 30 days, we'll refund the total cost of the cards minus the shipping cost (~ $4).
- We make it easy. Returns and exchanges are handled in our self-service return portal
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We do ship internationally via DHL Worldwide and UPS Worldwide. You can enter your address during checkout to view the estimated shipping costs.
We're proud to offer you a world-class customer support team. Reach out to us anytime at email@example.com