Let us be your guide on what to do, why, and how to spend quality educational time with your toddler.
- For parents of children from 12 to 24 months
- 40+ creative playtime activities developed along with physical therapists, speech and language pathologists, pediatricians, nurse practitioners and early childhood development educators, child-centric experts and more!
- Flexible ring clip for easy travel
- High-quality soft-touch printing and semi-water-resistant coating
- Includes tips and adaptations for adjusting activities to support your child's developmental stage and needs
- No need for extra materials, trips to the craft store, or hours or preparation
- Perfect for new parents at home in quarantine
- BONUS: Includes 2 animal-themed vocabulary flashcards, DIY recipes for play dough, and instructions for coloring your own pasta shells for beads!
For the fastest shipping, choose Two-Day delivery ($4.99)
Worldwide shipping via DHL worldwide available at checkout
- All parents, grandparents, caregivers, customers, or users of Curious Baby™ must ensure strict supervision of the child at all times during all activities
- Please review our safety recommendations before purchase
We're here for you.
Developmentally appropriate for your toddler
We'll tell you why each activity is important for your child's growth and development.
It's easy to get started
Clear instructions with helpful illustrations. And our activities use items you already have in your home.
Know what to expect
Your toddler is growing up quickly!
Keep track of the changes you can expect with our milestone cards.
Children under 18 months should have little to no screen time, but we know it's hard. Lean on us to keep your toddler active and happy!