Let us be your guide on what to do, why, and how to spend quality educational time together.
- For parents of children from birth to 12 months
- 40+ developmentally-stimulating activities
- Flexible ring clip for easy travel
- High-quality soft-touch printing and semi-water-resistant coating
- Includes two black and white full high-contrast activities for newborns
- No need for extra materials, trips to the craft store, or hours or preparation
- Perfect for new parents at home in quarantine
- Contains 48 individual double-sided printed cards with rounded edge corners
- Cards are printed high quality matte card stock with a UV soft-touch lamination for durability and water-resistance
- Measures 7" x 4.5" and weighs approx. 12 oz.
- Shipping weight including product packaging is 1 lb.
- Bound by a light blue removable plastic binding ring
For the fastest shipping, choose Two-Day delivery ($4.99)
Worldwide shipping via DHL worldwide available at checkout
- All parents, grandparents, caregivers, customers, or users of Curious Baby™ must ensure strict supervision of the child at all times during all activities
- Please review our safety recommendations before purchase
The Playbook for First-Time Parents
Wondering what to do all day with your new baby? We’ve been there, too, and we know it’s not easy to know what to do and how to play developmentally during the first year of your baby's life.
Let us be your guide on what to do, why, and how to spend quality educational time together. We've done all the research so that you can enjoy this precious time and bond with your little one.
Be Confident with Playtime
Developmentally appropriate for baby
We'll tell you why each activity is important for growth and development.
It's easy to get started
Clear instructions with helpful illustrations. And our activities use items you already in your home.
Know what to expect
Your little one will grow fast.
Keep track of the changes you'll see with milestone cards.
Babies under 18 months should have little to no screen time, but we know that's hard to do.
Lean on us to keep baby active and happy!