The Mom Life
- Precio regular
- Precio regular
- Precio de venta
The Sweet, the Bitter, and the Bittersweet Fruits of Motherhood
This honest reflection on motherhood shares a wholehearted reality check for new mothers looking to normalize the reality of parenthood amidst the funhouse mirrors of social media.
Linda Fruits brings her signature combination of hilarity and empathy to the page in The Mom Life, emphasizing that you're not a bad mother for fondly remembering a time in your life before children, and that sometimes it's ok to feed your toddler chicken nuggets three days in a row. Equal parts sass and inclusiveness, The Mom Lifeexplores the highs and lows of new motherhood, tackling taboo subjects like losing interest in your partner, not immediately loving your baby, and imposter syndrome.
Beautifully packaged with pages designed in two colors by the author herself, this title will be a must-have for every new mother trying to maneuver the realities of daily life with small children. The Mom Life creates a safe space and a vital contrast to the deluge of information and picture-perfect parenthood accounts popping up across social media. Full of powerful and empowering advice for women looking to set boundaries and take care of themselves, The Mom Life is an essential gift for every new mother trying to understand her new normal.
- For parents, grandparents, and caregivers with Babies 0-12 months - Enjoy 40+ award-winning developmentally-stimulating activities for you and baby
- Use what you have at home - No need for extra materials, expensive subscriptions, trips to the craft store, or hours or preparation
- Contains two high-contrast cards - Stimulate infant vision development from day one
- Baby-safe materials - Our durable materials feature soft-touch printing with water-resistant lamination. All materials have been lab-tested and are certified free from BPA, lead and phthalates. CPSC Certified 2022
- Diaper bag ready - Our flexible binding clip makes it easy to bring wherever you go
- Individual cards measure 7" x 4.5" and weigh approx. 13oz.
- Shipping weight including product packaging is ~15 oz.
Dese prisa, solo quedan 6 artículos en stock!
- Ships within 1-2 business days
- Ships in our fully recyclable and corrugated cardboard packaging.
We Value Safety
- All parents, grandparents, caregivers, customers, or users of Curious Baby™ must ensure strict supervision of the child at all times during all activities
- Please review our safety recommendations before purchase
As seen in
New parents. We're here for you.
Rooted in Research
We want you to be confident in the quality of education and research that went into the selection and design of our materials.
Each of our books has passed multiple rounds of reviews and adjustments by our medical review team.
This amazing team is made up of:
✔️ Board-certified pediatricians
✔️ Pediatric nurse practitioners
✔️ Occupational and physical therapists
✔️ Speech-language pathologists
✔️ Child psychologists
✔️ Curriculum designers
✔️ Early-childhood educators
✔️ Real moms and dads
Feel Confident with Playtime
Developmentally appropriate for baby
We'll tell you why each activity is important for growth and development.
It's easy to get started
Clear instructions with helpful illustrations. And our activities use items you already in your home.
Know what to expect
Your little one will grow fast.
Keep track of the changes you'll see with milestone cards.
Babies under 18 months should have little to no screen time, but we know that's hard to do. Lean on us to keep baby active and happy!
How does the "Love it or Return It Guarantee" work?
- 100% money back guaranteed (including shipping) on all activity card purchases for up to 30 days after your order was delivered.
- If the cards are returned after 30 days, we'll refund the total cost of the cards minus the shipping cost (~ $4).
- We make it easy. Returns and exchanges are handled in our self-service return portal
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We do ship internationally via DHL Worldwide and UPS Worldwide. You can enter your address during checkout to view the estimated shipping costs.
We're proud to offer you a world-class customer support team. Reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org