HURRY! Before we sell out AGAIN! 🙈
Curious Baby Activity Cards Walmart.com
Let us be your guide on what to do, why, and how to spend quality educational time together.
- For parents of children from birth to 12 months
- 40+ developmentally-stimulating activities
- Flexible ring clip for easy travel
- High-quality soft-touch printing and semi-water-resistant coating
- Includes two black and white full high-contrast activities for newborns
- No need for extra materials, trips to the craft store, or hours or preparation
- Perfect for new parents at home in quarantine
- Contains 48 individual double-sided printed cards with rounded edge corners
- Cards are printed high quality matte card stock with a UV soft-touch lamination for durability and water-resistance
- Measures 7" x 4.5" and weighs approx. 12 oz.
- Shipping weight including product packaging is 1 lb.
- Bound by a light blue or yellow removable plastic binding ring
- All parents, grandparents, caregivers, customers, or users of Curious Baby™ must ensure strict supervision of the child at all times during all activities
- Please review our safety recommendations before purchase
For the fastest shipping, choose Two-Day delivery ($4.99)
Worldwide shipping via DHL worldwide available at checkout
We're here for you.
"The Playbook for First-Time Parents"
Wondering what to do all day with your new baby? We’ve been there, too, and we know it’s not easy to know what to do and how to play developmentally during the first year of your baby's life.
Let us be your guide on what to do, why, and how to spend quality educational time together. We've done all the research so that you can enjoy this precious time and bond with your little one.
Feel Confident with Playtime
Developmentally-appropriate for baby
We'll tell you why each activity is important for your baby's growth and development.
It's easy to get started
Clear instructions with helpful illustrations. And our activities use items you already in your home.
Know what to expect
Your little one will grow fast.
Keep track of the changes you'll see with milestone cards.
Babies under 18 months should have little to no screen time, but we know that's hard to do. Lean on us to keep baby active and happy!
Safe & Non-Toxic Materials
100% Secure Checkout
What they're saying about us
From pediatricians to parents, we've got amazing customers!
Join Us.Get FREE shipping
Subscribe to our newsletter we'll send you our monthly tips on conquering life as a new parent.
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.