Punch & Drop
SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENT: By hammering the wooden balls with a wooden mallet children exponentially improve their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. A better understanding of cause and effect is developed as children watch what happens when balls are hammered through the holes.
INTENTIONALLY-DESIGNED: An inclined ramp makes sure that no ball gets left behind once it drops to the base after being hammered! The wooden hammer is light and smooth - making it safe for little hands and easy for them to grip. SUSTAINABLY-MADE: Crafted using sustainable rubberwood and stained with non-toxic water-based dyes the Punch & Drop playset is free from harmful chemicals and sharp edges so children are optimally safe during free play. The set includes 4 colored balls and a wooden box for structured play. Suitable for children 12 months and older.
- Contains 48 individual double-sided printed cards with rounded edge corners
- Cards are printed high quality matte card stock with a UV soft-touch lamination for durability and water-resistance
- Measures 7" x 4.5" and weighs approx. 12 oz.
- Shipping weight including product packaging is 1 lb.
- Bound by a light blue or yellow removable plastic binding ring
- All parents, grandparents, caregivers, customers, or users of Curious Baby™ must ensure strict supervision of the child at all times during all activities
- Please review our safety recommendations before purchase
For the fastest shipping, choose Two-Day delivery ($4.99)
Worldwide shipping via DHL worldwide available at checkout