Enjoy with this classic Pinball! Pull the stick at the bottom to shoot the ball up, try to hold the ball in play as long as you can by pushing the buttons on each side to control flippers and direct the ball through the obstacles. Kids can create more challenges by adjusting the positions of windmills, wooden pegs and placing the rubber bands in various ways. They can also aim to shoot the ball to the yellow bar, then pull the yellow buttons to tilt the bar and let the ball fall down again. (rubber bands included)
For the fastest shipping, choose Two-Day delivery ($4.99)
Worldwide shipping via DHL worldwide available at checkout
🎁 2021 Holiday Shipping Deadlines (for delivery by 12/25)
- USPS Retail Delivery Deadline
- Order by Dec. 15**
- **USPS delivery deadline is not guaranteed. We strongly recommend choosing FedEx for the most reliable holiday delivery.
- FedEx Holiday Deadline
- FedEx 2-Day Service - Order by 12/22
- FedEx Ground - Order by 12/15
- All parents, grandparents, caregivers, customers, or users of Curious Baby™ must ensure strict supervision of the child at all times during all activities
- Please review our safety recommendations before purchase
"The Playbook for First-Time Parents"
Wondering what to do all day with your new baby? We’ve been there, too, and we know it’s not easy to know what to do and how to play developmentally during the first year of your baby's life.
Let us be your guide on what to do, why, and how to spend quality educational time together. We've done all the research so that you can enjoy this precious time and bond with your little one.
Developmentally-appropriate for baby
We'll tell you why each activity is important for growth and development.
It's easy to get started
Clear instructions with helpful illustrations. And our activities use items you already in your home.
Know what to expect
Your little one will grow fast.
Keep track of the changes you'll see with milestone cards.
Babies under 18 months should have little to no screen time, but we know that's hard to do.
Lean on us to keep baby active and happy!