Role play as the owner of a bakery with the Bread Loaf Set! Made from PlanWood, a realistic loaf of bread can be cut with an included bread knife. A bread baking pan, rolling pin, dough-cutting knife, washable oven mitt, bag of pretend flour and bread-kneading mat complete this set and make it a unique addition to kitchen play! Teach little ones how to use the tools properly while encouraging imaginative thinking, fine motor skill development and use of communication during social play.
For the fastest shipping, choose Two-Day delivery ($4.99)
Worldwide shipping via DHL worldwide available at checkout
🎁 2021 Holiday Shipping Deadlines (for delivery by 12/25)
- USPS Retail Delivery Deadline
- Order by Dec. 15**
- **USPS delivery deadline is not guaranteed. We strongly recommend choosing FedEx for the most reliable holiday delivery.
- FedEx Holiday Deadline
- FedEx 2-Day Service - Order by 12/22
- FedEx Ground - Order by 12/15
- All parents, grandparents, caregivers, customers, or users of Curious Baby™ must ensure strict supervision of the child at all times during all activities
- Please review our safety recommendations before purchase
"The Playbook for First-Time Parents"
Wondering what to do all day with your new baby? We’ve been there, too, and we know it’s not easy to know what to do and how to play developmentally during the first year of your baby's life.
Let us be your guide on what to do, why, and how to spend quality educational time together. We've done all the research so that you can enjoy this precious time and bond with your little one.
Developmentally-appropriate for baby
We'll tell you why each activity is important for growth and development.
It's easy to get started
Clear instructions with helpful illustrations. And our activities use items you already in your home.
Know what to expect
Your little one will grow fast.
Keep track of the changes you'll see with milestone cards.
Babies under 18 months should have little to no screen time, but we know that's hard to do.
Lean on us to keep baby active and happy!